Saturday, November 6, 2010

The End of a Journey

This is the final post for this study log.

With the end of the EALD external examination, the EALD course has finally come to a conclusion. I believe the same also goes to this study log.

To Mr. Derick, my EALD lecturer, I would like to take this opportunity to say "thank you" for your guidance and advice throughout this course. I apologize for any misbehaviour or mistake which I have made. Thank you as well for emphasizing the importance of critical thinking and recognizing stereotypes in all forms of media. But above all, thank you for making EALD a subject that is more than just a mere English course. The course structure of this subject is indeed interesting and I have also learnt a lot from this subject.


If EALD is a journey, this post marks the end of the journey. However, this is just the beginning, for there are more challenging journeys that are yet to come.

After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb.-Nelson Mandela

No comments:

Post a Comment